Saturday, December 10, 2011

VLPS GUESTBOOK

Have to laugh.  Despite these people purporting to support free speech, they block me from commenting on their guest book.  Why?  Well, God forbid anyone landing on their site should have any link to the truth.

But what made me laugh more tonight was the fact I did actually get putting comments there.  For about five minutes.  And then they realised it was me, posting the truth and each post I put was deleted.

But really, what sort of site is so scared shitless of the truth?   Let me think.  Clearly theirs.  

Maybe it was my reference to a certain "saint" being in the same town as the Braying "ex-model"?  Dumpsville.  Word reached me about a certain marriage break up and whilst marriage break ups are not good, sometimes a wife has to do what wife has to do. 

Still, might leave a said "saint" even more time to devote to a jailbird's wife or a flowery woman?

INTERESTING POINT: One thing their removing my comments within five minutes proves is that their guestbook is monitored, and thoroughly at that.  This takes away ANY argument they might try to dredge up in defence of defamation posted there ~ THEY ACTIVELY NOT ONLY ALLOW IT, BUT ENCOURAGE IT.

UPDATE: Following this blog post I am now allowed to post!