Friday, February 10, 2012

TELEPHONE CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES

FRIDAY 10 FEBRUARY 2012

I have been receiving a lot of text messages from a core insider of the VLPS group.  Many of the texts gave "insider" information that only a person very closely linked to them could know.

It all started with a phone call in the very early hours of Christmas Day last which as you can imagine caused a bit of a fright to receive a telephone call so early on Christmas morning.  Following that telephone call, I was contacted on numerous occasions thereafter via text messages. 

The texts continued over the course of the last six weeks with various snippets of information on the main people involved in the VLPS.

They culminated, after copious texting yesterday, with abusive and very threatening text messages into the very early hours of this morning.

Incidentally, prior to the texts taking a very serious downturn this morning, I had had no intention to post them here.

All the text from the very first one are currently being transcribed and I will add them here shortly.

UPDATE.  In the interim, a photo of my (very battered) mobile phone showing a recent text from the VLPS insider to me informing me that despite the High Court Order of Justice Michael Peart (Tansey -v- Gill), the site was still online.  NB: Obviously I have blocked out the texters mobile number at the top of the texters post to me.