Sunday, February 12, 2012

THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY SUPPORT THREATINGING A BABY

After you read the following and what they are doing with my baby grandchild, scroll down to the end to see what they did on their guestbook when I tried to post.  (Updates to this post can be seen at the end of it).


These people of the VLPS/rateyoursolicitor sites really are the scum of the earth!  They have plumbed the depths with this one.  Targeting a baby!

Who, but they, would support threats to a BABY?!

A baby that they are happy to target simply because this innocent child is my baby granddaughter.

She is also the daughter of an American citizen and as we all know, and know well, Americans protect their own with a vengeance and will do their utmost to make sure that no harm comes to them or their children. 

As this poster or posters have mentioned a baby, daughter of an American citizen, I am passing on EVERYTHING I have on them to the F.B.I, and asking that they be investigated immediately.  This will include their being able to get the full name and address of the poster on the VLPS guestbook directly from the guestbook provider. 

The information I pass will also include the proxy IP used by their member who joined an internet forum specifically and solely so they could send me a private message via that forum telling me that they know exactly where my son and his family live in America. 

This person should be aware that a proxy IP holds no sway with the F.B.I. as they are one of the only people who can demand a proxy IP provider immediately gives up the actual IP of the person (and therefore their name and address) who took the proxy IP.

The VLPS can remove the posts if they wish ~ I care not.  I have every single one saved. 

And remember, it was these people who ALLOWED the posts to remain on their guestbook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE 13 February 2012

I have now spoken to a very high profile American who tells me that the person/s who did the threat on the VLPS guestbook and in messages to me about my baby grandchild can be immediately investigated by the F.B.I. under the Child Welfare Protection Act under sections 14a/b/and probably c.


*****

UPDATE 13 February 2012

I tried to ask John Gill to comment on the attack on my grandchild and I got this:

"Temporarily blocked!  Access was denied for your network and/or this service.  Sometimes our filter functions are wrong, we are sorry if this is the case.  Unfortunately we have no additional information about this error message.  Please try again in a couple of hours"

CLEARLY Mr. Gill agrees with the attacking of a baby. 

*****

UPDATE 15 FEBRUARY 2012

So after just short of TWENTY FOUR HOURS and no posting on their guestbook, let alone a reply to my request to John Gill to answer why he has allowed one of their members, if not more, to target a baby, John Gill does post.

Did he reply and address the matter?

Of course not!

He just went on to bang on about another member of the VLPS, totally ignoring anything about the baby they are targeting.

It did stop the guestbook in their tracks though.  Nearly 24 hours without any of them posting.  Which tells me one of two things:

1.  Their members actually liked seeing John Gill "on the spit" as it were.

OR

2.  They aren't posting because future readers of their guestbook will think that the next poster cared less about a baby too

Or possibly both of the above. 

Either way, John Gill must answer and tell me why he supports the targeting of a baby both on their guestbook and by a message sent to me by one of them telling me they know exactly where our son and his family live in America (the message said the state too by the way).  I have a copy of the proxy IP used for that message.  Which as we know, can be traced now.

This morning (15th February 2012) I have posted the question yet again, half expecting not to be allowed to do so.  But I was probably because if they ban me, I will report it back here immediately.

We will wait and see if John Gill answers why they support the targeting of a baby both by allowing posts on their guestbook and by sending messages to me.

UPDATE 15 FEBRUARY 2012 ~ Minutes later

Minutes after the above, my post has gone.  Deleted, removed, gone!  Clearly this is touching a nerve with the VLPS and their heads are fully buried in the sand thinking by ignoring it, it will go away.

IT WON'T!

*****

UPDATE 15 FEBRUARY 2012

My post is back, sandwiched now between two posts by John Gill who managed to pull his head out of the sand for a moment to get back to his favourite subject: himself and his fight with Damien Tansey.  Once again John Gill proves to readers of their guestbook that the only thing of importance is HIM.  Forget trying to redeem any shred of credibility the VLPS might have following their support in the targeting a baby, he choses instead to only think of John.  It really is all me, me, me with this little man.

*****

UPDATE 16 FEBRUARY 2012

As expected, John Gill has totally ignored my requests via their guestbook that he explain how the VLPS can support the targeting of a baby.

What I was a little surprised at, was that one of the only people who seem to be in employment in that group, Joe Ferris (remember him?  "a Nurse Lecturer in the University of Ulster, Magee campus" Derry), has too ignored the targeting of a baby, instead deciding that he would post copiously, said posts actually managing to get a dig in to my husband!  I find it almost impossible to beleive that a man who obviously has a modicum of intelligence ~ he would have needed some brain power to be as he says "a Nurse Lecturer", would condone the targeting of a baby.  Which by his postings show he clearly is. 

*****