Monday, May 28, 2012

AND NOW WE LEARN WHO WAS POSTING

The great upshot of Damien Tansey winning his case against John Gill is that he has been given all data from the host of Rate Your Solicitor.com, dotster.com

This of course means that all those who have had nasty comments and lies printed about them on the site can gain access to those records and the anonymous posters true identity and location.

The upshot of having access to this information is that:

1. The anonymous posters will be revealed as what they are: nasty, evil little people spouting lies and hatred from what they thought was the safety of their computer.

And

2. It will probably open the floodgates on defamation cases taken against any formerly anonymous posters who felt free to type lies on Rate Your Solicitor.

I know I for one await this access eagerly.

And once gained, I will post openly here the names of those who lied about me and my husband.


And I will do so with relish.